The Video Matching is software for searching a short video in a longer one. The search process is divided into two steps. In the first step the input video sequence is converted to a fingerprint. In the second step the two fingerprints are compared. The output of the algorithm is a list with all detections of the shorter video in the longer video. Each detection is represented by a time position and a confidence.
- high detection accuracy
- invariant to light changes
- invariant to image deformations like scaling, black borders, compression artifacts, logo addition
- extremely fast processing
- low storage requirements
- scalable performance and easy integration
- copyright examination
- video content detection
- duplicate search in video database
The Video matching software is distributed as a SDK containing a dynamic-link library, a simple example, C# wrapper and documentation.
Software is used by Nielsen Admosphere, a.s. for a non-stop automatic detection of all advertisements in all TV broadcasting channels in Czech Republic and Bulgaria.